SPLUNK Inc. has its head quarters in California, the United States of America withglobal operations and offices and operations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. SPLUNK is in the worldwide business of producing a wide array of software which is used to search, monitor and analyse machine-generated big data through a web-based interface.
SPLUNK has a robust, symbiotic and a robust partner network and ecosystem is enabling it to over 1000 clients around the globe include 89 companies listed in Fortune 100. SPLUNK has a partner ecosystem which ensures the delivery of a predictable, profitable and positive partner experience.
The various types of type of Partnership programs SPLUNK has in its ecosystem are as follows:
- Distributors: Distributors helps to provide multiple services such as sales, technical training, marketing and lead generation and demand generation support.
- Global Outsourcers and SIs integrate software into solutions to enable new service offerings.
- Managed Service Providers or MSP: MSPs leverage the power of SPLUNK software to expand service delivery catalogues and create new value-added services.
- OEM: OEM extends the value of platforms or solutions by embedding Splunk software for search, alerting, reporting and analytics. Professional services provide skilled, practical knowledge and best practices to ensure best service delivery to customers.
- Resellers:Resellers attend the needs of customers by reselling SPLUNK solutions combined with specialised technical expertise and Technology Alliance Partner enable rapid growth of the ecosystem surrounding the SPLUNK platform and provide complementary solutions for customers.
SPLUNK has various partners in their ecosystem who have flourish with their partnership with SPLUNK. One of the can be stated to be Olu Campbell.Olu Campbell is a Big data SME and a SPLUNK architect and currently working as a senior consultant at PATRIGARD where it has also executed several projects of big data, IoT and SPLUNK implementation. Olu Campbell has also implemented several SPLUNK projects for corporates such as Apple, SAIC, Northrop Grumman etc